Scarecrows Scarecrows

great animation, but story needs work

I could follow everything that was happening, but it took too much of my own acceptance than a good story should. With your level of animation skill, you need to really put it to use with a good story.

okay, there's a big scarecrow trying to eat crows. Why? It doesn't have to be much. A bolt of lightning that brings him to life and enrages him is still an explanation. What we have is nothing, we jump right in (that's okay sometimes, too..but that's something you usually do to keep the viewer guessing about what they are seeing)

then a little scarecrow, who likes crows. They make funny faces at each other. Not sure why, but again the animation was solid. Good expressions and cute scene.

Then they all encounter each other, and no one seems to like one another. I'll accept it blindly, again

Cool effects at the end. Particularly the dissipation of the crow swarm.

And then the final scene. Little scarecrow on his back.. not a very strong ending. Leaves you with a "that's the end?" type of feeling. A story either needs to end completely, or by giving the viewer a sense that something is actually going to happen after the curtains close.

8/10! I hope to see more from you and really think about the storytelling and writing! It's important! :)

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

gas!!

that was really really good!

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

I-I-I-I-I-I---

Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis

extremely good!

Your animation is very fluid and your style is very robust, but I'd like to just note that a little study on timing and easing could do your animation some good. Some of the movements felt a little herky jerky like they'd fluidly raise their arm to shoot, then all of a sudden stop, instead of easing into the stop. Ya know? Well good job anyway great music to go with it too.

Dreams. Dreams.

AWESOME

4.20/5

perfect

Hallucinogens Hallucinogens

LOLOLOL

HAHAHAHAH SO FUNNY! I like the beginning when they're screaming with the tweened mouth hahaha

Starogre responds:

finish syruplord the movie noob!

Takin' It To The Top Takin' It To The Top

HAHA LAWL

At the end I was totally expecting the song to be Reading Rainbow

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Can't wait to see more

Ok first off let me just say this movie was amazing! Smooth, good drawings, good animation. I just really can't wait for you to get more into animation and learn more. Although your attention to detail was great, some of your movements seemed too rigid or mechanical. You're already kickass and I can't wait for your animations to be truely lifelike!

Splash Attack Splash Attack

make goldeen

SEAKING

Uberkid's Revenge Uberkid's Revenge

My favorite Pico Day submission

Although this one wasn't really much about Pico, I absolutely loved the animation. Most flowing battle of all Pico movies, coolest art, and the best spinning robot I've seen!

Excellent animation quality.. and the battle sequence flowed REALLY REALLY well!